October 29, 2012

Sandy

Hurricane Sandy has been here, &  she doesn't seem to want to leave. . . .
We've been feeling the effects of Hurricane Sandy since mid Saturday.  And it has continued to be rainy, windy and colder than usual here. . . Just wanted to post a new little video of a song that will help us to remember that no matter what storms we may be going through, the Lord has His eye on us and has promised to take care of our every need. . . .Earlier this afternoon I was hearing this "strange" sound outside my window, and when I opened the window it was the sound of a few birds singing. . in the rain and wind!!  ??   I thought, "WHAT IN THE WORLD?"   but it's a lesson to me. . sing in the rain...sing in the storm.  We know Who is in control. . and cares for us even more than we could ever imagine.
Hope you all have a good week. .  .and enjoy the following video. . . take care.
Hugs,
tammi

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.  Phil. 4:19

 

 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It's such a joy to my heart! "Every good and perfect gift comes from the Father above..." You are a gift to my heart! To God be the glory! :o)