April 11, 2013

Michael--in I.C.U.

Hi Everyone...I know it's been a while . . I've been really busy working on my case study..Lord willing graduate on May 8..
BUT I am writing to tell you that my cousin Michael is in the ICU right now..he's been in the hospital for about two days now...and when I went up there this afternoon, my uncle (who's birthday is today) told me that Michael needs a miracle.
I really felt helpless, because there are no words to say to take away the pain that they are going through. . There are no words to make it better.  There is nothing that I can do to make it better.  But I did tell Uncle David that all we can do is point them to the Lord, because HE is the only One Who can help them face each moment of every day.

Please pray for God to help them sense His presence there with them during this time.

Thank you all so much.  I will be in touch as time permits.
Big thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness it has been way too long since I've connected with you! And so sorry to read that your uncle is in the ICU. I am praying ...

    Blessings and love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a long time and I have missed you....I will be praying for Michael to receive a miracle....It's so hard for a parent to see a child suffer...

    Graduating in May; I am so proud of you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying sis, love you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for Michael. God grants miracles every day.
    Congratulations on your upcoming graduation, Tammy.
    Love you~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It's such a joy to my heart! "Every good and perfect gift comes from the Father above..." You are a gift to my heart! To God be the glory! :o)