February 12, 2010

How to "Think Straight" Today

Proverbs 16:3 says, "Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established."  Who doesn't need help "thinking straight" these days?  Could it be that simple?  Wake up to a new day, and say, "Here I am Lord...I've got so much to do today...so much is expected of me, by so many people.   I can not do this without some outside help!  Instead of taking it upon myself to do, I hereby ROLL all of this onto YOUR shoulders!  Now, please honor Your Word--You promised if I roll my works onto You, that You will in turn HELP ME THINK STRAIGHT."   

No matter what you've got "on your plate" for today---rejoice!  The Bible teaches us to "rejoice in everything."    Since He has offered His limitless help, put your HOPE in God.  Then what?  
W A I T patiently for Him.  Be still, and listen.  If you yield to the still small voice of His dear Holy Spirit, He will then orchestrate your thoughts in such a way that by evening's tide, you'll be amazed at the beautiful concerto your day turned out to be!  

Proverbs 16:3~~What a promise!  This is a promise we can take to the "Bank of Faith" and cash it in, immediately ready for withdrawal! Cha-ching!  

So remember:      Rejoicing in Everything 
                         +  Hoping in God = 
                            V I C T O R Y in Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It's such a joy to my heart! "Every good and perfect gift comes from the Father above..." You are a gift to my heart! To God be the glory! :o)