May 2, 2010

Calling and Waiting

And it shall come to pass that before they call I will answer, and while they are yet speaking I will hear.    Isaiah 65:24

It's been a while since I've posted any updates.  Have had a lot on my mind.  Sometimes feel like it's best for me to just seek the Lord, and be a little quiet as I wait on Him.

I've read somewhere "when we're down to nothin' the Lord's up to somethin'."   I think of today's Scripture in Isaiah that says, "Before they call upon Me, I will answer and while they are yet speaking, I will hear."   Have you claimed that promise lately?  I have.  So I know that even before I fall to my knees, seeking His guidance, He has already heard my cry.  And while I am still pouring out my heart to Him, He is already working on the situation, answering it according to His will.  That's very reassuring!   Sometimes answers to our prayers seem to come at a very "slow rate."    That's because we are "living on a 24 hour a day time clock."   At 5:46 EST, on May 2, 2010, I am writing this.... remembering that even though He's here with me now, He's also "in the Tomorrow" as well.  He's the Alpha and the Omega.  The Beginning and The End.   

Oh Father, as we await Your answers, PLEASE help us to be patient, and praise You too.  For we are to enter into Your gates with thanksgiving in our hearts, and enter into Your courts with PRAISE.   Increase our faith..and help us remember that "FAITH COMES BY HEARING and HEARING BY THE WORD OF GOD."  Help us to keep our hearts in tune to Your Word so that You can give us the gift of increased faith.  If we slip, pick us up.   For, Father, our adversary seeks to destroy not only our faith, but also our lives.   Protect us today as we await Your answers for our Tomorrows. 
In Jesus' Name we pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It's such a joy to my heart! "Every good and perfect gift comes from the Father above..." You are a gift to my heart! To God be the glory! :o)