"And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying...." Numbers 20:7
Well, this is it...the day has finally arrived....I'm headed back to class. In fact, I'm typing this on Tuesday night and plan on scheduling it to automatically post for Thursday's blog. Oooh. Time to "get going" on this new journey. What a "time of growing" this past year has been. Looking back through my journals, and reading notes from studying and seeking His will, I have seen His hand guiding me all the way to this point. Did I think THIS was the "point" He was taking me? No. Never dreamed it. But place yourself in His hands, completely surrendered to His will, then expect Him to take you places you never dreamed---all for His glory!
Even through the "Growing Pains," I have been learning some lessons:
- to fully trust Him, one day at a time
- the futility of struggling in His hands, when all He wants us to do is let go and R-E-S-T
- He L-O-V-E-S me. (and YOU too!) :o)
- There is always HOPE when we place our hearts in His loving and capable hands.
- God is SOVEREIGNLY in control of everything.
- God is to US like water is to a fish, or air is to a bird---He IS our atmosphere. We live and move in His presence....therefore, take a deep breath and you're breathing in the very presence of God.* Such relief is found when I take a deep breath now! *Thanks to A.W. Tozer for this eye-opener!
- He answers our prayers before we even ask, and yet takes the time to listen when we cry out to Him.(Isaiah 65:24)
- He can (and WILL) use us and move us in accordance with His plan, no matter HOW old we are. The sooner we quit wrestling with Him, the quicker He will begin moving.
|This is me, my brother and my sister @ '77|
|Here we are again, @ 1980, on Sherri's 6th birthday.|
|Here we are @ 1988|